Edited by: Jess of Fresh Jess It’s my birthday today! What better way to kick this day off than seeing what’s bringing IFB wardrobes to life lately? Your latest Links a la Mode round up features style icons Stevie Nicks and First Lady Michelle Obama; Earth Day-inspired tips on being green; avant-garde accessories; trend reports; quick & easy DIY tutorials and some of the most beautiful outfit style posts around. Need some help figuring out what to wear for your next bike trip or spring business conference? We’ve got you covered there too. This week’s posts are like presents for my Google Reader. Now let’s celebrate!
LINKS À LA MODE: APRIL 19TH
- Barefoot Duchess: My “More & Less & Must” List for Welcoming Summer
- Bugwear: Polka Dots and Glitter and Bling…Oh My!
- Corinne Monique: Valentina, Valentino
- Dress Code, High Fashion: Runway Trend S/S ‘12: Harnesses, Corset & Waist Belts
- Fashionista’s Diary: DIY Rope Necklace
- Fasshonaburu: How to Look Conference Chic
- Fumiko Kawa: Fashion Trends in Japan 2012
- Ms. Fabulous: 10 Ways to Green Your Closet
- My Style Ramblings: Style Icon: Stevie Nicks
- Real Girl Glam: How to Manicure…Gold-Flecked Nails
- Silk and Spice: Spring/Summer 2012 Trends: Runway vs. Real Way
- Synthetic Elegance: Trendspotting – The Return of Sporty Spice
- The Classic Woman: The Style of Michelle Obama
- The Refined Hippy: 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
- The Sparkle in Her Eye: 15 Key Pieces: Building a Timeless, Yet Modern Accessory Wardrobe
- The Stranger: Mojoism and My Illegible Handwriting
- The Stunning Look: Meow!
- Tiffany Squared: Why It Works…Skirts with Volume
- Tobruck Ave: DailybuzzStyle: 9×9
- Yellow Cupcakes: Bicycle Accessories